What Categories do we need/need to get rid of?

Having issues with this forum? Let us know here!

Moderator: Staff

BrainTwins

What Categories do we need/need to get rid of?

Postby BrainTwins » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Hey all!

Just wanted to get some feedback on the current forum categories and see what you all think is appropriate. Its easy to prune and move stuff around and especially since we aren't live to the public yet. Let me know your thoughts and if everyone agrees we can restructure. Thanks and let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
tawny_puters wrote:we're on a forum now and i can edit my signature and i'm going to add #tybj to my signature
Phantom Watson

Re: What Categories do we need/need to get rid of?

Postby Phantom Watson » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 am

For starters, a whole category for discussion about categories. Then two subcategories for serious suggestions and ones like this.
BrainTwins

Postby BrainTwins » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
tawny_puters wrote:we're on a forum now and i can edit my signature and i'm going to add #tybj to my signature
tawny_puters

Postby tawny_puters » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:46 am

omg you can make your avatar an animated gif this is a game changer. i think i might have put this comment in the wrong thread but i just realized it.
:?: #tybj :?:
BrainTwins

Postby BrainTwins » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 am

tawny_puters wrote:omg you can make your avatar an animated gif this is a game changer. i think i might have put this comment in the wrong thread but i just realized it.

yep! if you need help resizing/uploading let me know. i can change file limitations or resize for you with photoshop.
Phantom Watson

Postby Phantom Watson » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:57 pm

I put an indefensible amount of work into getting that GIF of Elmo taking a dump under the filesize limit. Bumping it up a bit would be awesome.
BrainTwins

Postby BrainTwins » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Phantom Watson wrote:I put an indefensible amount of work into getting that GIF of Elmo taking a dump under the filesize limit. Bumping it up a bit would be awesome.

Images can now be up to 1.8MB
crh.

Postby crh. » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 am

I wonder if the analog/digital recording categories might get confusing due to the amount of overlap. What about having a "making music" category with subcategories of "recording" and "gear"?
CRH || post || AZTX || andhewaronall
http://www.soundcloud.com/andhewaronall
BrainTwins

Postby BrainTwins » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks for the input crh. If more people chime in for this I am sure I can change it up and merge the topics already being discussed. Appreciate the feedback!

Return to “Forum Support”